Link: Webcast Registration
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to refresh your approach to data analysis, research methods, design of experiments or even grading and course assessments check out a series of free webcasts on the statistical software JMP to learn some useful tips and tricks that will help you stay up to date.
Upcoming webcasts include:
- October 11: JMP Basics for Professors and Students
- October 14: Data Summary and Analysis
- October 19: Advanced Research Methods
- October 25: Engineering and DOE
- November 4: Visualization and Graphics
- November 8: Data Preparation and Modeling
- November 30: JMP for Grading and Assessment
Who should participate?
Any professor, researcher or student looking to enhance their analytics capabilities—no matter which country you’re based in.
What can I expect from a webcast?
You’ll learn how to get the most out of JMP and see how various features can make data analysis easier, faster and more fruitful overall.