- Five Things We Learned At . . . SciPy2017
- Five Things We Learned At . . . IASSIST 2017
- Five Things We Learned at … LOEX 2017
- HathiTrust Research Center Seeks Proposals for Advanced Collaborative Support Projects
- Humanizing Data: Data, Humanities, and the City, April 8, 2017
- Five Things We Learned At . . . Qualtrics Insight Summit 2017
LiDAR Study of Central Dublin by Debra Laefer
Data Services Adds Aerial Laser and Photogrammetry Data for Dublin, Ireland
NYU Data Services is excited to publish a collection of 2015 Aerial Laser and Photogrammetry Survey Data for Dublin City, Ireland in the Spatial Data Repository.
The Challenge of Rescuing Federal Data: Thoughts and Lessons
Efforts to rescue data underscores what many people in the library community have known all along: even if federal data won't abscond into thin air, much of it is poorly organized, partially documented, and effectively undiscoverable.
Love Your Data Week 2017
Love Your Data (LYD) Week has arrived, and we have more reasons than ever to love our research data this year. We expend a considerable amount of resources to building our data, making it essential that we ensure our digital research materials have a long life . . .
Saving Data: Preservation during Political Turmoil
Read up on urgent efforts by developers, coders, librarians, archivists, and activists to save and preserve data at risk as a result of current political turmoil.
Data Services Adds Georeferenced Soviet Maps
The results of a crowd-sourced georectification project within Data Services have come to fruition as the NYU Spatial Data Repository has now released its rectified collection of topographic maps of Saudia Arabia and nearby regions.