- 7 Things We Learned from the ICQI 2016 Conference
- Funding Opportunity: Digging into Data Challenge
- Reproducibility Symposium, New York University, 3 May 2016
- Open-License Data: Religion and Politics in India, 2007–2014
- NYU #nycdhweek Workshops a Great Success!
- Digital Scholarship Services Featured in Progressions magazine
Interactive Map of New York City by the Landmarks Preservation Commission
New Partnership between the COS and NYU!
The Center for Open Science and NYU's Data Services are excited to announce the launch of OSF for Institutions at NYU.
NYU Libraries Adds India National Sample Survey Organization Data
Recently, NYU Libraries and Data Services acquired a series of data from India’s National Sample Survey Office, which is a program of the Ministry of Statistics.
NYU Collaborates with Baruch CUNY to Collect GIS Data
Today, we are excited to announce our latest collection and collaboration between NYU's Spatial Data Repository and Baruch CUNY.
Bytes of the Big Apple Data Added to NYU SDR
In our latest collection update, we have added most of the currently available files from NYC Planning's Bytes of the Big Apple. By adding this data, we've made it easy to add administrative boundaries and public data to NYC-related mapping projects.
Mapping U.S. Storm Events 1950-1989
Visualizing over 10,000 tornado storm events provided by NOAA spanning the years 1950 to 1990. A follow-up to a class in using Python for data extraction and management offered in Data Services.