- 7 Things We Learned from the ICQI 2016 Conference
- Funding Opportunity: Digging into Data Challenge
- Reproducibility Symposium, New York University, 3 May 2016
- Open-License Data: Religion and Politics in India, 2007–2014
- NYU #nycdhweek Workshops a Great Success!
- Digital Scholarship Services Featured in Progressions magazine
Overview Maps of the 2017 Solar Eclipse by Michael Zeiler
Data Services Mediates Access to Gallup World Poll and U.S. Daily Tracking Respondent-Level Data
NYU Libraries has been providing access to a range of Gallup public opinion polling data through the Gallup Analytics tool and the Gallup Poll interface. Users can access public opinion data and export aggregate data at the country level.
New Partnership between the COS and NYU!
The Center for Open Science and NYU's Data Services are excited to announce the launch of OSF for Institutions at NYU.
NYU Libraries Adds India National Sample Survey Organization Data
Recently, NYU Libraries and Data Services acquired a series of data from India’s National Sample Survey Office, which is a program of the Ministry of Statistics.
NYU Collaborates with Baruch CUNY to Collect GIS Data
Today, we are excited to announce our latest collection and collaboration between NYU's Spatial Data Repository and Baruch CUNY.
Bytes of the Big Apple Data Added to NYU SDR
In our latest collection update, we have added most of the currently available files from NYC Planning's Bytes of the Big Apple. By adding this data, we've made it easy to add administrative boundaries and public data to NYC-related mapping projects.